At a glance
Location: Clearwater Florida, Texas (San Antonio and Plainview), and Mt. Vernon Illinois
Base Pay: Salaried
Other Pay: 1/4 bonuses based on job performance
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Oil and Natural Gas
Manages Others: No
Job type: Company Representative
Education: High School
Experience: 5 or more years
Travel: Up to 50% if needed
Relocation Covered: No
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a self motivated and personable professional looking for a new challenge? Then you will be interested in this opportunity.
We are looking for professionals that can manage our accounts in our FL, TX, and IL offices. Company Representatives take care of current and new clients by providing them with all vital facts about the Oil and Gas business and/or ongoing development projects. Help build and maintain lifelong clients in the Energy Sector.
As a Company Representative, your focus will be to build client and public relationships by giving direct answers to complex industry questions. Must have extensive knowledge of the oil and gas industry. Training will be available.
- NO COLD CALLING, deal ONLY with email and phone calls from people contacting the Company. All leads are prequalified.
- MUST aggressively pursue all calls and emails for the betterment of the Company in a timely manner.
- Must stay on top of workload during working hours.
- 90% of the work will be within normal working hours but may have to handle irregular working hours on rare occasions as needed.
- Must be a fast learner and quick thinker.
- Must enter all information in our custom built Company Relationship Management System. Minimum computer familiarity is required.
- Must meet monthly Company and Personal Goals as we are a very Goal-driven Company.
- Able to set high Personal Goals and work as hard as possible to achieve them.
- Uphold excellent presentation skills when needed.
- Strategic Thinker: must be able to plan for strategic needs of the company and always anticipate the companies’ growth.
- Requests for Proposals (RFP): must possess superior knowledge of the company and be able to deliver proposals on time.
- Extensive knowledge of the oil and natural gas industries
- 5 years of previous Business-to-Business experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to professionally handle 30 or more accounts simultaneously
- Be able to handle a fast business environment
- Bilingual is a major plus, but not required
- 100% Travel reimbursement
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
If you might be interested about this opportunity and would like more information, please fill out the Contact Form below.