At a glance
Location: Florida, Texas (Plainview and San Antonio) and Illinois
Base Pay: Salary
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Oil and Natural Gas
Manages Others: Maybe
Job type: Reservoir Simulation Engineer
Education: Masters Degree or higher
Experience: 15 or more years general, 10 or more years in this specific disciplien.
Travel: Up to 50% if needed
Relocation Covered: No
Start Date: Negotiable
We are seeking experienced reservoir simulation engineers. A successful candidate will hold a Masters degree or PhD in petroleum engineering from a recognized and approved program. A minimum of 15 years work experience, with 10 years intensive experience in the area of reservoir simulation will be expected.
Include the following:
- Lead and participate in reservoir simulation studies which include data analysis, model construction, history matching, calibration and prediction.
- Apply special simulation modeling techniques (such as fractures-modeling) as deemed fit to resolve complex reservoir issues.
- Study and propose alternatives to develop new increments and/or optimize mature fields.
- Evaluate and apply new modeling techniques, tools and technologies.
- Act as a focal point and go-to expert on reservoir modeling issues.
Our business lines are in-field oil and gas development and exploration of crude oil in the United States of America. Our current states of interest are Ohio, Texas, Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Colorado, though we are always looking for opportunities wherever they may arise.
Company geologists are actively seeking additional reserves in many areas of the continental United States. Petroleum engineers and earth scientists in environmental protection work with cutting-edge technology to manage and produce these reserves, including 3D visualization, reservoir simulation and remote geo-steering of multilateral wells.
Our company goal is to strive for the best QUALITY oil company in the world, not just the biggest. Imagine a small neighborhood oil and gas company instead of the multinational energy conglomerates – such is our goal. Professional men and women in the various discliplines of Oil Exploration & Production will be a strong addition to our organization.
If your own career goals sound like a match for our needs as described above please fill out the Contact Form for consideration.