At a Glance
Location: Various locations throughout continental United States
Base Pay: Salary
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Oil and Natural Gas
Manages Others: No
Job type: Well-Log Analysis
Experience: 5 years or more comprehensive industry experience
Education: College Graduate
Travel: Up to 50% if needed
Relocation Covered: No
Start Date: 4Q2011
Description and Requirements
We are seeking an experienced Oil Well-Log Analyst. The successful candidate will be able to show a proven track record of employment in the Analysis of Wells with previous employors.
The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years work experience, with all 5 years intensive experience in the area of reservoir simulation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to perform the following:
- Lead and participate in new drillings and rework older wells to increase production. Advanced knowledge in studies including data analysis will be required.
- Study and propose various alternatives to develop the formations that each well is in the most effective way.
- Evaluate and present the best techniques, tools and technologies to yield the highest production out of every well.
- Act as a focal point and a go-to expert on well-log issues.
- Must be able to show areas of knowledge in more then just one field. Please state what areas you have worked in and what formations.
Our business lines are in-field oil and gas development and exploration of crude oil in the United States of America. Our current states of interest are Ohio, Texas, Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, West Virginia, California and Colorado, though we are always looking for opportunities wherever they may arise.
Company geologists are actively seeking additional reserves in many areas of the continental United States. Petroleum engineers and earth scientists in environmental protection work with cutting-edge technology to manage and produce these reserves, including 3D visualization, reservoir simulation and remote geo-steering of multilateral wells.
Our company goal is to strive for the best QUALITY oil company in the world, not just the biggest. Imagine a small neighborhood oil and gas company instead of the multinational energy conglomerates – such is our goal. Professional men and women in the various discliplines of Oil Exploration & Production will be a strong addition to our organization.
If your own career goals sound like a match for our needs as described above please fill out the Contact Form for consideration.